most muscular development

most muscular development
aug 09 (far left) march 09 (far right) march 2010 (bottom)

Rea double Bicep Development

Rea double Bicep Development
aug 2010(far left) march 09 (middle) Feb 2010 (far right)

Sunday 10 January 2010

My Diet....The Beginning!

I decided to compete in this years Mr West Britain after watching it last year, and being motivated by my brother winning the Mr West Britain First Timers Class in '07. I have trained for years and now feel it is time to push myself the extra mile, to the next level.

Since the age of 5 I have played all sports on many different levels Football for Bristol Rovers Academy at a very young age, Rugby for Somerset at school boy level, Basket ball for the county, and most recently American Football for Bristol Aztecs and Great Britain. I was fortunate enough to be offered a scholarship to play in collage in America after I finished my A levels, however a series of injuries prevented me from going. I tore both of my hip flexor tendons and had osteitis pubis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteitis_pubis.) This was devastating news but living by the motto of 'From Strength to Strength' just made me focus my energy onto another sport. Bodybuilding gave me focus, determination, discipline and drive. Four years down the line I'm going to share my experience of competing for the very first time with you all.


Firstly though, I need to bring attention to my sponsors and thank them, without them i wouldn't be able to compete at all.

Firstly Let With Ease.com... This company have kindly helped me financially with getting ready for my show, and giving me great support in the office, be sure to check out their website www.letwithease.com or click the link off my page for fantastic property rentals in Bristol.

Next Eggnation.co.uk who have given me some priceless nutritional information and advice, the egg white products they produce are the best available in the country and make dieting and preparing food much much easier and more convenient.

Lastly, Trojan Nutrition who have been providing me with nutritional supplements for years. They have now released their own range of products which I am excited to use. Check out the link on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment